St. Louis Up Close
Join us for this series of casual dialogues with St. Louis nonprofit leaders about the issues they address. All are welcome to attend!
If you would like to be added to our email list announcing each event, please email us. We also welcome your suggestions for future topics.
St. Louis: Unique Neighborhoods That Make Up the Patchwork of Our City
Thursday, September 11, 5-6pm in Danforth University Center 233
Community Art as a Tool for Empowerment
Wednesday, October 8, 5-6pm in Danforth University Center 233
Mental Health in St. Louis: Innovative Approaches to a Complex Challenge
Thursday, November 6, 5-6pm in Danforth University Center 233
The 10-Year plan to end chronic homelessness: where are we after 10 years?
Thursday, January 29, 5-6pm in Danforth University Center 233
the alternative route: transportation in st. louis
Tuesday, February 10, 5-6pm
in Danforth University Center 233Contact: Kitty Conroy, 314.935.9104
The local food movement: elite or accessible to all?
Wednesday, April 1, 4-5pm in Danforth University Center 233
- Race matters: One street is not the only thing that divides us
- From homeless to entrepreneur
- Public Health: Unique & Promising Intervention Strategies
- Financial Deserts: Is paying 391% interest a problem for you?
- St. Louis: Is it the most dangerous city?
- Young, LGBT & Homeless: Unpacking the tensions & realities
- What keeps St. Louis from becoming a top tier city?
- Refugees in St. Louis: Insights on their experience & transition